- Land Size: 231 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx year built: 1977
About this listing
You will enter another world from the moment you step inside the private walled garden Complete with wisteria-covered pergola. The rear garden continues the theme with a wall of Jasmine, a fountain bubbling away and the perfume of many roses creating an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
Flower-filled vistas from every window of this light-filled home make it a very special place to be. The generous living/dining area opens to the front garden and an outdoor entertaining space. Upstairs the Master Bedroom leads to a full-width balcony- perfect For a morning coffee.
Street-front and on its own Green Title, this home is private and secure and has a large lock-up garage plus an extra car space.
Perfectly located for an unsurpassed lifestyle this home is walking distance to the Coode st cafe, cafe's, restaurants and bars on Beaufort St, 2nd Ave IGA supermarket, The Astor for live concerts and Mt Lawley railway station.
- Green Title property-no strata fees
- Street -front
- Reticulated gardens
- Built-in-robes in both bedrooms
- Split system air con and ceiling fan in Master Bedroom
- Heat lamps in bathroom
- Deep bath with spa-jets
- Large laundry with 2nd WC and direct access to the garden
- Remote controlled garage door
- Lock -up garage plus second car space
- Tiled entry
- Storage under stairs plus large linen cupboard
- Built-in storage cupboard in dining space
- Gas stove
Water Rates: $1,139 p/a
Council Rates: $1,511 p/a
*Any reference to rates/levies and land/area sizes are approximate figures