- Floor Area: 207 sqm
- Property Type: Villa
- Approx year built: 2002
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Built-in / wardrobe
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
The owner has bought elsewhere, this property must be and will be sold! All offers to be presented on or before 1st July 2019. The owner reserves the right to sell prior.
The current owner has maintained this sparkling 3 bedroom villa so beautifully that the lucky buyer can move straight in or lease out without spending a cent.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa with no common walls
- 78sqm of modern internal space and 127sqm of outdoor area, totalling 207sqm
- Outdoor storage shed for the extra belongings
- Expansive private courtyard with pergola
- Bedrooms with built in robes
- Owner occupied - extremely well maintained and immaculately presented
- 1 undercover car bay
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Manicured gardens with water wise plants
- Located within the well maintained and managed "Innaloo Village"
- Pet friendly
All of these amenities are in close proximity:
- Stirling train station and Stirling Civic Gardens
- Westfields and Karrinyup Shopping Precincts
- Freeway access, the city is only a 10 minute drive. Super convenient!
- Lake Monger and Herdsman Lake. Go for a run whilst enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- The beach is only 10 minutes away
- Innaloo is a truly fantastic suburb with a huge range of amenities in a close proximity.
Council rates: $1407.28 p/a, Water rates: $1093.94 p/a, Strata rates : $384 p/q
To view this stylish property, make sure you arrange a viewing or you may miss out!
*Any reference to rates/levies and land/area sizes are approximate figures