- Property Type: Apartment
About this listing
You'll love the space and luxurious fittings this elegant residence provides. A truly sumptuous apartment with a list of features you have only dreamed about.
The apartment is light and bright with floor to ceiling windows offering fantastic views from the 17th floor. The design is open plan and a large entertainer's balcony is accessed off the living area. The entertainment centre of this comfortable property is the roomy dining and living area opening off the gourmet kitchen. You can chat to your guests while preparing dinner and enjoying the unbelievable 180-degree views.
- Currently being leased on an executive basis to Singapore Airlines fully furnished and equipped generating over $40,000 per year in income!
- Stunning views across Langley Park, the WACA, Optus Stadium and the Swan River
- Solid timber flooring throughout living/entertaining
- 114sqm or spacious internal living
- South facing 32sqm undercover balcony
- 5sqm secure store room
- 2 side by side secure car bays (13+13sqm)
- Located high up on the 17th floor of the remarkable "Fairlanes" which was built in 2012 to a high standard by Finbar
- East side positioning
- Well-appointed kitchen with integrated appliances and stone bench tops
- Master suite with WIR and ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with mirrored BIR's and beautiful views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Resort facilities including lap pool, spa, gym, resident's lounge, games room, meeting room & a sky lounge on the 25th floor, with sweeping views of the Swan River up to Kings Park.
- Perfect location for easy access to the CBD
- Walking distance to cafe's, restaurants, Swan River, Langley Park & Elizabeth Quay
- Internal size: 114sqm, Balcony: 32sqm, Car bays: 26sqm, Store room: 5sqm, Total lot size: 177sqm
This is your opportunity to be part of the CBD. No more traffic problems and peak hour gridlock, adding more time back to your day! You can choose from all the best cafes and shops only minutes away from your apartment.
*Any reference to rates/levies and land/area sizes are approximate figures